It’s quite simple: All documentation, including anonymised summaries of consultations, the data model, visual representations and blog posts, will be licensed under a CC-BY license. We’ll consult with OSSWatch to ensure an appropriate license is used for the prototyping data. The public benefits of this project are likely to be the incremental research outputs published on this blog.
Comments on this blog
- JISC Call For Proposals for Implementations of the Linking You Toolkit « UK Web Focus on The Evolution of the Address Bar
- Tavis Reddick on www. is deprecated
- Guest Post: Lend Me Your Ears Dear University Web Managers! « UK Web Focus on The Evolution of the Address Bar
- Lend Me Your Ears Dear University Web Managers! : Information Environment Team on The Evolution of the Address Bar
- Subdomain dot something dot blah dot uk « Paul Stainthorp on Other University of Lincoln services URIs
Tagsaims areas of interest BBC Blackboard Browsers budget communitybenefits consolidation copyright domain domains forecastedbudget hierarchy ICANN inf11 insanity institutionalbenefits ipr jisc jiscgeo license licensing lncneu meeting notes objectives Permalinks Posters products projectmethodology projectplan projectteam riskanalysis Sharepoint 2003 structure successplan tags teamrelationship timeline TLD uri URIs users WordPress workpackages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.